Saturday, October 07, 2006

Music makes everything better

It's been the craziest week ever. Work was insanely busy, plus there was: choir rehearsal on Tuesday followed by the Nada Surf/Guster show at the Moore; Larry's birthday dinner at Wild Ginger on Wednesday; dress rehearsal Friday night and our first concert tonight (with another one tomorrow night). I was also supposed to go to book club Thursday night but had to bail at the last minute because I wound up getting a cold, as if I have time for that. But I'm not writing this post to complain. No, I'm writing it to tell you that you should run, not walk, to buy the new Decemberists album, The Crane Wife. It is AMAZING--they just keep getting better and better. I'd even go so far as to call it my favorite album of the year. Buy it now!

1 comment:

Adrasteia said...

Hey! I finally found your blog. :) Looks awesome, glad to see a friend on the net. Mine is adrasteiaslabyrinth.blogspot.com if you're ever interested, and incidentally I have some t-strap shoes that I don't wear. What's your shoe size?