Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's a slow news day

This summer is the speediest yet--how did it get to be the end of July? This is how I know I'm getting older...not only does EVERY month seem to go by with lightning quick speed, but I think I've written "how did it get to be (insert time of year here) already" in at least 4 other blog posts. Those of you who know me won't be surprised that I'm repeating myself, but this is excessive even by my standards. Oh well--another pleasure of getting older is that I just don't care enough to stop doing it.

I don't really have anything else interesting to say until next week, so I'll end here with a few fun photos that I've been wanting to put up for a while.



My very first lattice crust pie (pre-oven)--strawberry rhubarb with homemade crust, thank you very much. Although the real thanks must go to Christine for her foolproof pie crust recipe.




Larry is always finding new ways to amuse himself on the long (carpool) commute home.




Unbelievably, Zach likes to sleep this way...




...and Nigel just wants to be left alone.

1 comment:

KL said...

Kristen~
Rhubarb pie? That looks awesome!! I'm jealous I missed it :(

Also, glad you put a caption on the Larry hand photo b/c at first I assumed it was YOUR HAND and I'd have to leave a sarcastic comment in regard to "newly engaged cuteness syndrome"