Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A few of my favorite things...

Hearing that my best friend is one HUGE step closer to cancer remission!!!!!!
Amazing voice lessons both with my teacher and my students
Larry, who is nice to me even when I'm a pain
Being reminded that making music is a collaborative, creative process and we can all take part
Cute new "fresh popped ideas" journals at Flourish
Going to my student's senior recital and watching her get lost in a song
Playing with my kitties, who can entertain themselves for hours with only a clear plastic wand
Ross--where else can you find an adorable skirt for $6.00?
A glass of Coke and baked barbecue Kettle chips
Summer in Seattle

1 comment:

Christine said...

A few to add:

Singing "Cool Rider" from Grease 2 while dancing around the room.
Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere!
The Evolution of Dance on you tube.
Freshly pedicured toenails.
Great friends who are always there for you!