Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oklahoma City Storm???

Today it was announced that the Seattle Storm and Sonics are being sold to a group of buyers in Oklahoma City. I know they've been having lease issues with the city of Seattle, and have even talked about moving the teams to Renton (can you imagine trying to get down there for a game on Friday nights???), but Oklahoma City? Will they now be the Oklahoma City Dust Storm? I am despondent. Larry says if they leave it wouldn't be for at least another year, and the new owners sound like they want to keep the team here, but who knows what will happen. Between this and the disappointing M's season, I don't know how much more I can take. Being a sports fan is just too emotionally draining. And, no, I can't believe I just said that either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»